Embroidering patches on to your clothes is a way to create unique wardrobe pieces, for a look that truly sets you apart from the crowd. You probably remember this trend from the 90s and it’s a fun and fashionable way to get nostalgic and relive your childhood. Patches are a quirky addition to any outfit which enable you to express your personality via your clothing. But it’s also important not to go over the top with this trend – keep the rest of your outfit simple to avoid clashes.
Why Buy It When You Can DIY It
There’s a whole range of clothing with attached patches in store now, but why not personalize your existing clothes with patches you’ve picked out yourself? It’s so easy to DIY with PIN ON patches available, and you won’t ever have that awkward situation of wearing the same clothes as someone else. ;D
What To Wear With The Patch Trend
Here are some suggestions of how to create a killer outfit with your patched clothing.
- A jacket with patches is an easy way to start integrating this trend into your everyday look. Customized denimwill always look good, so try a denim jacket with a few patches on the sleeves and pockets.
- Throw your jacket over an outfit in neutral shades like grey or cream. Avoid wearing other patterns which may clash or draw the eye away from your statement jacket.
- Wear your customized jacket with ripped skinny jeans, and add a pair of biker boots for a look with attitude.
- Try a bomber jacket with embroidered patches for a sportier outfit – instead of the classic black you could go for a green or khaki one for a fun and youthful look.
- You could also try adding patches to denim shorts or jeans or bags . A leather jacket adds an edge to this outfit.
- Alternatively, contrast your patchworked jeans with a smart staple like a button-down shirt or black ankle boots.It is not only lapel pins and brooches but also the Patches that are trending in India! Bollywood loves to PIN IT UP!
With endless combinations possible, this trend is one we can’t wait to have fun with. Let us know how you will be wearing the patch trend this season!
"From typography to pop cultural iconography, patches on outfits are the current favourite among trendsetters."
HT City, December 19 2016
Check out our Already Hot seller PIN IT UPS with our customer diaries !!
Patches are the perfect way to add your own personal twist to a look or an item. Leonie Sophie has sewed patches onto this military style shirt jacket from Zara to give it an edgy and authentic feel. PATCHES ARE ON BAGS , CLOTHES AND ALL YOUR ACCESSORIES !! Grab Hold of this latest fashion Fad Now !!
Check out our Exciting range of Patch Bags as well !!